Friday, November 30, 2007

El Fin

Ah, I hope you didn't think I didn't make it with my last post for 'PoMo (or BloMe, as Lisa says!)

Here I am, posting just under the wire. It was a full day, 5 surgeries in 4 hours, big monthly clinic meeting, full work day until 6pm, long drive home, then kiss the kids quick and get ready for a 40th birthday party. It was a great party with a full big band, playing classics from the 40s and R&B.

This is the way 'PoMo ends, not with a bang but a whimper. Good night!

5 comments:

get2eric said...

Ooh, I'll bet you can't hardly wait till next year huh?

You did a great job and thanks for all the informative posts.

Anonymous said...

....WELL DONE,JENNIFER!!!!!..

Leah said...

you did it...I will try it again next time. Hopefully I wont have computer issues.

peevish said...

Wow, that was a squeaker! I'm glad you made it. I would have been pissed if you hadn't.

Emily said...

I had a couple near midnight posts myself, so I understand. Good for you for finishing!