Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Conversational transcripts

Colin: Cinderera a GIRL.
Me: Are you a girl?
Colin: Nooo!
Me: Are you a boy?
Colin: No.
Me: What?!
Colin: I a LITTLE.
(pause)
Me: Oh, are you a little boy?
Colin: YES.


Colin: Moh Juice, Daddy.
Daddy: You have to say please.
Colin: Mas Jugo, POR-PA-BORT.
Daddy: OK, little buddy.
Anna: Daddy, can I please have more juice, too?
Daddy: Sure, just a second.
Me, handing Daddy the vino and opener while manning 3 pans on the stove: Daddy, can I have some of my juice, please?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had some too. If I could write like you, I'd make money doing it.

Anonymous said...

I told her that too,Eric! that little Boy ahhhh speaking Spanish too ahhhI love him already :o)xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the little converstations......especially Colin speaking Sapnish! Awesome!

Love-Bevie-

Emily said...

"I a little!" So cute! I miss him.

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable, I never tire of our little un's baby talk

Unknown said...

Awwhh, Colin is so sweet and funny! Thanks to Jessica's video, all four cousins were singing together all day yesterday. "Moh Colin, peeese" is all they said everytime I sat down at my computer.

Jessica said...

Aww! I think it's funny how when I tell Colin to say please he says it in Spanish! It makes me laugh! I am glad that everyone liked the video, who could view it. Unfortunately, I don't know why it doesn't always come up. Computers are crazy. :)