Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello, I must be going

I have lots to say but no time to say it. I am leaving at 4 am tomorrow to go to a veterinary convention in Louisville, KY. I am traveling with my work friend Enricka.

So if posting the next few days is spotty, now you know why. Hopefully there will be internet access at the convention, as I am loathe to be loaded down with a laptop. If I can't keep up somehow with the bloggy world, I might go into withdrawal.

Please think kind thoughts for Anthony who will be playing single parent for the next 4 days.

If you'd like to see some pics from our weekend, check out Paige's site.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hola from Espana! I hope you have a fun time in KY! I am going to Barcelona this weekend! I'm really sorry to hear about your sister's loss. It is really cool that you found another rat snake and and I am glad Colin enjoyed his party even though no little boys came. I hope Anna will grow up to realize how lucky she is to have parents like you. You've given her an excellent foundation for elementary school. I'm sure she will remember her school, but there are so many wonderful things she will learn in elementary school and beyond. I miss you all! Muchos besos and lots of AMOR!