Monday, June 20, 2005

Triathlon Photos

I finally got the photos the professional photographers took last week at the Danskin Triathlon. Here you can see me struggle:


I just finished the swim portion (half a mile in just 18 minutes!) and I am running up the hill to the transition area to jump on the bike. The ankle strap has my timing chip. On my left wrist is my Ironman Triathlon Watch my sister Steph gave me years ago. Prophetic, no?


Here I just finished the 12 mile bike route (the hardest portion for me - those hills!). 2 down, 1 event to go!


Crossing the finish line! Hooray! Boy, my face looks tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these pictures - again, you look AWESOME!!!! I am so proud of you!! Love, M

Anonymous said...

You look terrific, and you even look like you enjoyed doing it!

Unknown said...

You look hot. Damn, you're good!