Monday, April 21, 2008

Excuse you!

When I do housework I listen to my iPod. Instead of music I usually listen to podcasts, catching up on Fresh Air and This American Life. Today I was listening to a guy explaining why our financial banking system is in the toilet, hedging all kinds of crazy "bets" on subprime mortgages. He's in the middle of his explanation when he burps in my ear.

It's under his breath, but the microphone picked it up, and the little earbuds cast it in high fidelity right to my brain.

Geez, sound engineer, couldn't you cut me a break? Ewwww...

5 comments:

Emily said...

ha ha! I can't believe they didn't cut that out.

Unknown said...

I've heard of market hiccups, but market burps? Tacky tacky. ;)

Alissa said...

that's pretty funny!

paula said...

Urrgggh!!! Enough to put you off your dusting

ColeBugsmommy said...

Can't even blame that one on a dog!