Sunday, February 11, 2007

Photos by Request

It took a lot longer to download these photos the new blogger way than what I was used to, so now they are all out of order and I have no patience to rearrange them. So, you will see: Anna and Colin getting really excited about the Zoo train ("The Polar Express!"); leaving the Ft. Worth Zoo (click on it to really check out Colin's crack!); excited Colin and pensive Anna riding the train; my two sleepy-heads, sharing the end of the table for breakfast (for some reason they both want to sit there, and they both call it the "middle" even though they know its the END); and, having way too much fun with David and Deedra on their anniversary!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Colin's face is changing. Your friends look blissfully happy. Thanks for taking the time. Sorry it was frustrating for you to post pics on the new blogger. Maybe it was just a busy time of day? Wasn't much more painful for me when I did it the other day (?)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I agree, Colin is changing. Also, Anna is looking much older as well. I'm glad you guys had fun... A little getaway from home never hurts, huh?

Emily said...

Great pictures. Oh, the bum crack made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all the comments above. David and Deedra look absolutely great!! Both Colin and Anna are changing - I last saw them at Thanksgiving and the difference is amazing. We all appreciate the pics!!!
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!

I'm arguing with the blogger comments at work every day, when I want to say somethign to you blogger people! It's crappy! I have to wait til I get home! Imagine!

ColeBugsmommy said...

You gotta save that picture for Colin when he is older!!

grandad says said...

Where's David's hair? What happened?