Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little Ladies Dancing


Anna had her ballet Christmas recital today. I couldn't wait for it - I was excited about rehearsals being over, but also, I couldn't wait to see the show, which did not dissappoint.
Anna had three parts: a gingerbread cookie (above), a bead (below), and...






..a skater.
She's just to the left of the snowman. I loved this beautiful costume, with its faux fur trim and muff.

Curtain call (Anna is dead center).

She was thrilled to have so many fans in the audience: Nana and Grandad, Cinda and Beverly, Regina, her teacher...






Even Patches.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great. Looks like a show to be sure... and the costumes. A muff would come in handy (rim-shot) here now: it's in the minus teens.

Yay, Anna. Junebug will love the pictures of the show. Both sprites are looking forward to valentimes season and the mysterious visitors.

mainlyclearskies said...

Anna is so pretty! And the costumes are great!

get2eric said...

Patchy enjoyed the show too. Anna was spot on and the costumes were terrif!

Emily said...

Just beautiful! Wish I could have seen it in person, but I'm thrilled so many people were there to support her.

I cracked up at the "even Patches" and the picture of her peeking out of Daddy's jacket. Too cute! I bet she's glad to have her person home.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures,Jenn. Anna is a STAR that's for sure! Did you have to provide the costumes?
A.Norma.x

peevish said...

Congratulations, Anna! What a beautiful girl & show! btw, how was the dancing?

Unknown said...

oohph! THe makeup is too much of a flash forward. Lump in my throat. Thanks for the photo montage.

Leah said...

she looks so grown up. I picked her right out....I laughed out loud when I saw patches. LOL Thanks for sharing the pics.

Catwoman Anna said...

mommy, I'm glad you posted that.