Tuesday, May 18, 2010

40-7-70

We had an epic weekend.  Huge celebrations, customized to the birthday boy or girl's wishes.  First Emily came to town Wednesday, Steph and her crew on Friday, my parents on Saturday, my in-laws on Sunday. My 40th birthday party was on Saturday night, an enormous fete produced with much group effort by my family.  Colin's 7th birthday party was on Sunday afternoon.  Sunday was actually my dad's 70th birthday, and we took him out for a great dinner celebration.  Colin's actual birthday was on Monday, celebrated again with cupcakes at school and a sushi-Thai dinner (his choice).

I am still exhausted and giddy and still cleaning up.  More later!

3 comments:

grandad says said...

It was great, and thanks again for a memorable dinner at Trueluck's

Lisa said...

We're sad to have missed all the brouhaha. I know you guys rocked it.

Allison said...

Happy belated bithday! Sounds like y'all had a great time.
I remember when you turned 10!