Thursday, December 06, 2007

A SH!TTY Day

Today at work it was a poop-fest. There were dogs with diarrhea, cats pooping from stress, all over the place. All the poop was immediately cleaned up and bagged outside, but something was lingering in the air. At one point we had 3 scented candles burning on the counter. However, as my coworker Luke said, "I'd much rather clean up animal poop than human poop."

Just ask Anthony. While he was on a business call this afternoon, Anna pooped and didn't flush. Francesca managed to eat all the toilet paper out of the pot, THEN vomit it up for him.

Lucky me, he cleaned it all up before I got home, and was drinking a nice large Cosmopolitan!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm Cosmopooplitan

could be worse...
could be raining.

poop is always funnier at someone elses house; especially after one of Anthony's cosmos. lakhaim.

What ever happened to the yard?

Anonymous said...

Ohweeeeeeee!!! Poopspectacular.....Hats off to you and ANTHONY - I don't think I could have done any of that.
Love you guys! M

Dana said...

A Veterinarian's work is never done!

Alissa said...

That is gross- and I thought Remi eating out of the litter box was bad. Though I don't know why I think that is worse, guess it is the whole human poop thing. Things to look forward to.

Laura said...

I can sympathize. Ruby pooped while running on the treadmill last night. She didn't know how to communicate to me that she needed to go NOW while she was running. Lesson for me: make sure she has done ALL of her business before it's time to run!

peevish said...

OMG! At least he didn't have to clean poop off of a treadmill! But yeah, it is so nasty when you have to clean up poopy vomit in any form. Double whammy.

Antonia Cornwell said...

Ian has this boring job in computers. About ten days ago he decided out of the blue to start pretending to be a vet when he came home, because stories from the vet's office are more interesting than those from an IT department. Still, this beats any of the made-up stuff he's told me this week.

I'm so glad for you it was all cleaned up before you got in.

Emily said...

Totally gross.